Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Skipping School!

Yes, even though I was ASB President in High School I was not perfect. I skipped classes a few times, but realized when I was a Senior I could just take LESS classes and still graduate.
So.... I have had to re-learn this as a Homeschool Mom! Its OK to skip the assignments and head to the beach. Whoo Hoo!! On Tuesday the kids and I took advantage of the beautiful RARE 75 degree weather on the Oregon coast. First we headed to the Oregon Coast Aquarium and used our family membership (which pays for itself in two visits!). Even though this was our 3rd visit of the year, the kids enjoyed knowing where they were going and what they wanted to see. :) After, off to Nye Beach we went! They must have played in the water for about an hour. None of my kids know how to swim yet, so of course I was jumping waves with them! Thank you Lord for homeschool. I am so thankful we live in a country where it is allowed.

"Let the heaven and the earth praise Him, The seas and everything that moves in them." Psalm 69:34


Nye Beach

This is area always makes me dizzy, they love it!

Their closed mouth smiles were not planned. SO CUTE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails