Sunday, October 25, 2009

Harvest Joys





I love the Fall Season. It must have started as a child because of my birthday. Now with my own children, I love sharing the early cool evenings, harvest decorations, pumpkin patches, and EARLIER bedtime!! This year we got a little creative (all credit to my husband!) and tried bobbing for apples. Here are a few photos to enjoy part of our Fall blessing with us!


A homeschool field trip we took the day before we moved (..... that will be another blog) at Airlie Hills Farms:

We praise the Lord for awesome weather. It was suppose to rain. It did when we left!

Begining of corn maze......

Below: Corn Maze Video with the Matthew family!
video

We made it!! I was actually wondering if it would end!


Inside the barn. I think Elijah is catching sunlight in his hand :)




First year of family apple bobbin'





See my Facebook page for more pictures!! To those who don't have Facebook I can just email them to you! ;)


Blessings and Love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails