Monday, November 16, 2009

Alice.com: Now I am hooked!





Well, here is an update on my Alice. com shopping experience. I just got my third order today.  With FREE SAMPLES! Yay!  I love free.  Lydia enjoyed the packaging pillows too. ha ha.. a little loud when they pop!

Anyways, it is worth looking into seeing if they sell the products you buy.  Since they do ship from the midwest I have to be a little organized in my planning. It takes 5 days UPS to arrive. Plus, remembering what I ordered or what is on its way. (All that takes is a quick look at my account!) Hope it works well for you!
Click on ad/link below if your interested :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow, the delivered that stuff all the way up the hill to you guys without even charging a random engine fire fee?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha!! If you guys ever are at the bottom and need picked up let us know ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails