Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Worth Trying Mommies!! ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!

My friend Brooke referred this site to me. Check it out! By using this link you'll receive $10 off your purchase of $50 or more!  I will update my blog when I get my first order in the mail. It was on its way today and I ordered it last night. I have found it to be a lot of fun and the prices are pretty good!





She also rises while it is yet night, And provides food for her household, And a portion for her maidservants.
She considers a field and buys it; From her profit she plants a vineyard... Proverbs 31

2 comments:

  1. So cool...I just placed our first order! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since it is coming from IN.. it will take the 5 days shipping, but if you can plan ahead it is worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails