Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tea and Ovaltine

I did find a moment on my porch today. Had some Orange Spice Stash Tea. It was beautiful. First just rain. Then rain and sun. I enjoying the moment too much to grab the camera. Then the SUN came out.... so warm... I let it shine on my face. I couldn't help to pray. Then realized I was sleeping. :)

My little boy found me. "Where's Mommy??" word stirred me from inside the house.
This time I had to grab the camera.

He came out with his Ovaltine cup.




what darling messy face



all gone!




frenchie came to join us



he wanted to share the cozy blanket too!



here we are



he likes to give his mommy kisses.. i always accept :)



maybe he is done with pictures..



so i turned to take some of the kitty..




purrrfection



turned back around and found this "gun" in my face!



Jason Jon Buckout you make me smile!

Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness! Psalm 48:1



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails