Saturday, April 17, 2010

10 Years and Counting...

"From the rising of the sun to its going down, The LORD'S name is to be praised." Psalm 113:3
(read while watching our first sunrise in Kauai)




We always talked about how wonderful it would be to spend our ten year anniversary in Hawaii.  Our youngest would be almost four so leaving the kids would be do-able. Honestly though, I NEVER expected it to happen!

It was a scary thing spending the money... would it really be worth it? God has been reminding me how wonderful our eternal home in heaven will be, I didn't want to seek anything else to fill my heart! Well, after much prayer we decided to go for it!  Three weeks later we were on our way! Even after we bought the tickets online we were both in shock... ahhhhh!!!!!

Sean swimming at our favorite beach: Mooloa Bay


With or without a trip to the beautiful Island of Kauai. I am SO THANKFUL, BLESSED, AND HAPPY to be married to my husband Sean. I love him more than words can say. I am amazed that God has made our marriage as good as it is.... and each year it keeps getting better. :)

I thought about blogging each day, what we did, what we saw, but I really just want to make a special MacBook for the occasion. One I can have on my bookshelf at home.

We would love to take our children someday. We were ready to come home after our third night, but if our kids were there we could have stayed weeks! I did have one of my babies with me... and man, I can't wait to meet that little face!



Father, you are all we need! Thank for blessing us with 10 wonderful years... Thank you for a beautiful trip and bringing us home safely to our children!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails