Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pregnancy (Part 2)

I mentioned earlier in the last Pregnancy Blog that I am reading through the book of Isaiah. Gods timing could not be more perfect! Here are the scriptures He gave me when pregnant with these little ones.

I didn't have a pic of Elijah Jo as a newborn (on this computer), but this cute one will do!
Waiting for Labor 1/3/01, 21 days before I had him:

For I, The Lord your God, will hold your right hand, 
Saying to you, 'Fear not, I will help you.'
ISAIAH 41:13


Little Lydia Joy a few weeks old.
Sean gave me 2/11/02, 5 months pregnant:

The Lord has given Me the tongue of the learned,
That I should know how to speak a word in season to him
who is weary. He awakens Me morning by morning, 
He awakens My ear...
ISAIAH 50:4,5



My dear Elizabeth Jane as a newborn. 
We waited to find out if she was a boy or girl! He knew our baby's name 9/3/04:

The LORD has called Me from the womb; From the matrix
of My mother He has made mention of My name.
ISAIAH 49:1




Also...Praying for placenta to move. It was very low lying 9/13/04, two months before I had her:

"Shall I bring to the time of birth, and not cause delivery?"
says the LORD. 
"Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb?"
says your God.
ISAIAH 66:9



Baby Jason Jon with big sister. One week old.

Holding on to Jesus two months before I had this little guy. I was extremely big! 5/5/06:

Thus says the Lord who made you
And formed you from the womb, who will help you...
 I am the First and I am the Last.
Besides Me there is no God..
the things that are coming...shall come.
ISAIAH 44:2,6,7


How can I not thank the LORD and trust Him? What a joy, He has walked with me in these pregnancies! He will not fail to do it again. Lord, I love you.. you are my refuge and strength!

Our little baby... almost 32 weeks pregnant:


This week, your baby's body and brain continue to make the connections that enable her systems to work as a whole. Also: 
 Your baby weighs more than 3 pounds and is 11 inches long, about the length of an asparagus spear.
 Your baby's lungs now are more developed but are not completely mature.
 You might notice that your baby has more defined periods of being awake (and active) or asleep.


He will feed His flock like a shepherd;
He will gather the lambs with His arms and carry them in His bosom
And gently lead those who are with young.
ISAIAH 40:11

He gives power to the weak. And those who have no 
might He increases strength...Those who wait on the LORD
shall renew their strength.
ISAIAH 40:29,30

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails