Friday, May 14, 2010

Pregnancy

Understanding the book of Isaiah can be very difficult for me. One of these days when I have hours of time, I might read a commentary on it.  Nonetheless, there are so many verses that have been rich in my devotion!  I smiled the other day when I came across two verses I underlined and wrote the date in the margin.... Both of which I was two months from my due date, like I am now! (Note: it usually takes me two years to read through the bible... Isaiah 28:10 "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, Here a little, there a little.") So here I am again waiting on the Lord in pregnancy clinging to His promises. Literally clinging.

See.. pregnancy is not peaches and cream for me. It is uncomfortable and painful. My last four pregnancies I grew exceedingly bitter and vowed never to have anymore children. I am at that point again.... Symptoms like lifting my right leg without a limp, having to sleep upright in bed because laying even on my side is killer, and having shooting pain in my groin without even moving all come with the darling little package! (And I thought 2 years of aerobics would take it all away! Not quite.) :) How did God change my heart?? See my blog: Praying for Baby.

That is where THIS blog comes in.. Just a moment to praise Him for still changing my heart. It is a daily submission. I am sure we all have areas that bring us daily to our knees! (ok, I usually just journal... it would be too hard to get up and down!) More than anything, I thank God for understanding my weakness! He is my helper!  MANY people would not understand and do look down upon us for having a 5th child, but when it is obedience unto the Lord you just let them enjoy their opinions.

Here are the verses that have blessed me in multiple pregnancies. Taken from Chapter 25 and 26

O LORD, You are my God. I will exalt You, I will praise your name, For you have done wonderful things... we will be glad and rejoice in His salvation. You will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You. Because He trusts in you. The desire of our soul is for You. With my soul I have desired You in the night, Yes by my spirit within me I will seek you early.....


Thank you God for baby Hadassah Jean or Mordecai Jude... I can't wait to meet them!!!




10 weeks to go! 48 days till we move... 69 days till due date.
Not the best pictures... Sean wanted me to break out some ninja moves! Yeah right! ;)








LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails