Tuesday, July 13, 2010

All in 2 Weeks???

Yes we are settling in... We are so thankful to the Lord Jesus for providing us a cozy home.
Here is a quick recap of our past two weeks....

Elizabeth learns to ride "two wheeler"
(thanks to our cul-de-sac)


Fourth of July at The Langs

Gerbils got in the same cage. Fought to the death while we were gone.
Princess won. Pizza Guy is laid to rest...

Covering the grave with flowers. I will spare you the picture of the gerbil.


Papas Pizza for Jays Birthday

The big 4 years old!!! Lydia made a "puppy cake" since we didn't make pupcakes
(Can't find real candles.. in a box somewhere)


Yum!



Exploring side yard in the early morning sun. (Our pool is now here)
Back corner is our future garden for next spring!

Staying cool by the river


Man on his "boat"


Cousins from Ohio visit!!


Silly!
(Elijah's legs look like Lydia's! ha!)


Girls set up this Tea Party while the boys were at a Steak and Study. Our dinner included: 
grilled cheese, tomato soup, pickles, carrots and brownies. :)


I am one blessed Momma...


The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. 
PSALM 28:7





1 comment:

  1. So precious! The last two pictures brought tears to my eyes :) You are one blessed Mama! Looks like God has been taking care you guys during your move :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails