Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Books I Come Back To

If your a Momma like me.. desiring to follow Jesus, serve your husband and raise the kiddos.... Here are some good reads (in addition to God Word of course!) Click on Title for Amazson link :)








A Mom Just Like You

Stepping Heavenward

In the Secret Place of the Most High

Let Go


Everyone of these books have been instrumental in my walk with God. I have read and reread them several times. I highly recommend anyone of them!
(Might just add a few more later.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for new book recommendations. Gonna check out "Let Go" - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of these and LOVE them. Thanks for sharing, I will be looking into the ones that I don't, they look very good.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails