Thursday, August 5, 2010

Not Our Way, But His....




Isaiah 55:8-9 


8For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Before time passes to quickly, I must tell my sister and niece thank you for being there for me in my last week of pregnancy! They came on my due date (which in my mind I would have the baby). I must hold on to the scripture above and rest knowing God had completely different plans. Do I understand why my water broke 2 nights before they left and no labor? Or why it still took another 3 days?? O the JOY of a Sovereign God! I don't need to know :) Hadassah came on HIS TIME, NOT MINE.
So Wendi and Chloe, I love you so much and treasure the time our family got to spend with you. The kids will never forget, neither will we. The goodbye was so difficult.....I wanted you to hold the little baby! :( I pray soon the entire Hanegraaf family can come back and meet Hadassah Jean (Yes, her middle name is the same as her Auntie Wendi's!). We must Skype once a week.. she will grow so fast!










"Chloe is my big sister in Christ"

The girls (and Jay) posed before baking some cookies with Chloe.

After we cried our goodbye out..

Romans 8:28

28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.











LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails