Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Catechisms and Kidisms

The noise level in the house today has been preetttyyy loud!!
I was longing for a simple lunch time, so I decided to go over some Catechisms. We daily talk about God's word, but this was the first time attempting some Catechisms.

For example: 
Who made you?
God made me (Genesis 1:27; Job 33:4)

We did about 24 questions.. I wish I had it recorded! For the most part I was surprised with their knowledge! Here are 3 funny answers I can remember:

Where do you learn how to love and obey God? 
Jason's answer- It is not good to "worship up" idols.

Of what were our first parents made of?
Lydia's answer- Dust and "armpit piece".

Why did God make you and all things?
Elizabeth's answer- so we could have earth, space and man could explore the moon.


Fun times...


Now they are running around the house playing freeze tag.. so much for quiet time! Yes, baby is sleeping. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails