Monday, October 25, 2010

Mama's Mission of the Month

Mission of the Month

Thank you Jenn, you have inspired me once again! 
My friend and blogger Mama Jenn has started an accountability post for us Moms to keep encouraging one another. So (hopefully) once a month I will post a goal. It might be regarding school, home, health..ect. These will be goals that I can accomplish.. Lord willing! Nothing is impossible with Him.

So, I want to start out simple :)
GOAL FOR NOVEMBER:
Finish our My Rows and Piles of Coins Lapbook
Finish our Camping Lapbook.
Start a new Lapbook

I love this method of teaching (because I can include everyone), but I cannot stand having Lapbooks unfinished on the shelf! It is a challenge because the month of November is a shorter one for us. Dad's vacation is the first week and then before we know it Thanksgiving is upon us.. so we'll see! 
If not... you will be seeing this button in December. :(



Mission NOT Accomplished YET

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails