Friday, October 29, 2010

"Sick Seasons"

A virus of some sort has entered our home. Sniffles, head aches, and now the throw up. Strange though.. Bee had it a week ago and now Jay. Hopefully, it has taken course.

Since I was tending too baby, Sean was up with little Jason most of the night. We would do it all over again if tonight if we have too. We might just "get" to!

I love my children. I love holding their hair back, rubbing their backs, cleaning them up, talking them through all the yuckies, tucking them in bed and praying over them. A blessing in disguise.

I put Jason back in bed after his bath this morning. I gave him a sip of water and said, "Just a litte bit, you don't want your tummy to say..now I have something to throw up!" :)
He replied, "Mom your just jokin', tummies don't really talk.."

A picture from another "sick season"
JULY 2009

Lord be the glue that hold us together this weekend! I know spiritual the enemy wants to knock us down as Dad oversees the Harvest Carnival. Heal our family, I pray.... I don't want to thank you for hard seasons, but I must!


8 comments:

  1. For the stomach flu the incubation period is around 5 days! I hope/pray the rest of you don't get it! And I am really praying that no one from house church picked it up either. Get better friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww :( Yep its going around. We didn't have throwing up but for almost two weeks the head cold, high fever and sore throat as been going through our home :( Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I hope that doesn't get over here to Korea! When Dan first got here, he was sick a lot. I haven't been sick yet, just a little stuffy from the weather changing.

    I hope the kids get well soon! AND I HOPE neither of you, S or you! Get it either!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweetness encourages me, JuRita! Praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When the children are sick, they are a bitmore dependent upon us, aren't they? It IS a blessing in disguise! HOpe everyone feels better soon. It stinks when it goes around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So far so good...no one else has it. Thank you all praying and thinking of us. I think we should be able to go to the carnival tonight. :) yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW THATS COOL!! I need to go look at mine :)

    Thank you for stopping by Friday and linking up!! You forgot to follow though, so come back please!! I am following you now, and wanted to say congrats on your new baby!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Buckout Family!
    I came across your Kidisms posts and thought you might be interested in http://kidisms.com - I put together the site after the majority of my friends started having children. It was the only nerdy thing I could do to contribute! It's a way for them to have a record of all the classic things kids say and do, and allow them to share them all with the rest of us. Hope you enjoy.

    Happy Holidays!
    Jason Kidisms.com

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails