Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Will Carry You



(Deep Breath) .. I am not finished with this book yet, but I Will Carry You is a MUST to recommend. Angie Smith shares such a personal story about losing her little baby Audrey after only 2 hours of life. I have been acquainted with death when my brother died and miscarrying pregnancies, but not a newborn child. I found myself weeping while turning the pages the other night, hoping I would not awaken Sean! She beautiful shares through Scripture how God comforted her in sorrow. We truly are not immune from trials. We don't know what a day may bring.  It has reminded me to treasure every moment with my children. No wonder she calls it "The Sacred Dance of Grief and Joy".  Angie, your story is amazing, I felt as if you were in my living room sharing your heart.. this book will comfort many many mommies!.. or daddies alike. Thank you!

Link to her blog below @:
Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord... 2 Cor 5:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails