Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mama's Mission: Somewhat Accomplished..

Mission Accomplished

~SOMEWHAT~

Last month I wanted to finish two of our incomplete lapbooks.
The first one was on Camping. Reality: the kids were no longer interested. 
It is not camping season! So we set that one aside. 

The second incomplete lapbook was My Rows and Piles of Coins. Did we finish it???.. yes! But I was bummed because the book got returned before we could review the story. I do recommend it though! Great education on saving money, along with Tanzania's culture and language.

Last, but not least, I did start (and finish!) a Thanksgiving Lapbook. I made up my own by visiting various website printing worksheets and psalms. I was a little smarter this time and pre-cut everything for the kids. We took the week before Thanksgiving and checked out all the Thanksgiving books we could find. I had to hunt for them on the shelves! They really enjoyed the break from workbooks. :) Mom was just blessed to be sitting at the table with all four.


Mission of the Month
Click on Button for explanation :)
What is my next mission? Well, we have decided as a family to have a "Homemade Christmas". I have one project I am working on as a gift for the entire family, but I am VERY challenged on what to do for the kids and Sean. Any ideas? My mission is to figure this out! And make 'em!

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Yay for getting the lapbook done and kudos for squashing something that wasn't working for you. I always feel like I HAVE to finish whatever I start...even if it is not working for me or for the kids!

    Hmmm, a homemade Christmas. Have you looked on TipJunkie? There are always lots of fun ideas there!

    Thanks for joining in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, thank you for the website. Maybe tonight I can browse it a bit. Bible study went good. Hope you can make it next time...Lord bless you!

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails