Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy 10th Birthday!!!

Design by Elijah, decor by Mom (I try!)
 I can't believe my baby Elijah Jo is 10 years old.  Mixed emotions for sure! We have been having big birthday parties since he turned 4, so in starting a family tradition we decided to do one year "just family" the next, "invite friend(s)".  Elijah wanted to go bowling so here we are hanging out as a family. Our first family bowling experience!  (Note: I paid for two games, but the kids barely lasted the entire first one...which was a blessing because it would have costed $48! Hello?! So Dad used ten of the $13 refund for a cash gift for Elijah. He was super blessed. So were we.)


6 lbs

Peek a boo Hadassah!

Sean and I shared "Her Royal Mom".. save $ of course!







The new Action Bible... he is already reading through and in Nehemiah!


Dear Lord, thank you for our precious Elijah. I pray he would continue to grow as a man of God loving you with all heart, mind, and strength. Help us to impart Your love and wisdom to him as he grows! Thank you for ten wonderful years with this little man! Thank you for loving him more than we ever could imagine....


 How precious (to ELIJAH) are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. Psalm 139:17 to 18 (NIV)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails