Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mama's Mission: January

yay!
For December I can say:

Mission Accomplished

My Mama's Mission for December was to complete our first ever Homemade Christmas. It was my husband's idea that I wasn't exactly thrilled about, but with a submissive heart I did my best to at least TRY! I am so thankful for the little extra push. I needed to get those creative juices flowing. Since I finished the Christmas the gifts, I have been inspired to try some new projects just for fun. (I will blog those soon!)

So thank you AGAIN Jenn for starting these missions. It has been so healthy for me to set small goals.

 
Mission of the Month
 
What is the mission for January? I know this sounds ridiculous, but on a practical level I need to 
brush out my girls hair every night.  They both want to continue to grow out their hair, but I need to teach them how to take care of it better! Sean even bought them an "outchless" brush last night. So, perfect timing.

Other goals include: I would like to smile more when my husband comes home, do my best to have the house in order and all daily homeschool work set aside so Dad can see what we worked on.

I have a dozen more goals I could list off, but this will do for now! At the moment I need to get off the computer and make a grocery list for a late night Winco run.  Blessings!
And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. Col 3:17



2 comments:

  1. Oh, hair...that is a whole other story!!! I am SO thankful for my ONE princess...only one head of hair to do...and I struggle with the one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "mama mission" idea! Great goals you've chosen, god bless, happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails