Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mama's Mission: March

My Mama's Mission for last month: "February's mission:  Get showered and dressed BEFORE my children are up. Easy to say, not so easy to do. I know it will help my day tremendously."



Mission Accomplished


We only homeschool 4 days a week. I was up at least 3 of those days before them and ready to go! Three out of four works for me! Whoo hoo! This is a huge accomplishment!  I hope to keep it up :)  The sound of quietness in the morning is bliss...


Mission of the Month

What shall be my Mission for March??

First, I am currently reading (besides my lovely bible) three books: 


My mission is to finish every one of them

Second mission, to stretch myself even more: start preparing my homeschool the night before! I have done it in the past, but lately have been VERY unmotivated. 

Do you want to start your own Mission? Check out Mama Jenn's blog here. Small goals are healthy for us! :)

The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps. Proverbs 16:9 

Blessings,


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails