Sunday, April 17, 2011

Crochet A-Long!!! (CAL)


Ok, I am "hooking up" with my friend Bekah because I miss her so much!!! (She moved across the US recently!) Anyways....She started a crochet along through the website Raverly. Please join if you are a crochet-er (visit her blog above for instructions)! We will keep each other updated on our "Flowers in the Snow" blanket. It should be fun. Although, I am in the middle of a poncho for Elizabeth and random granny squares for who knows what. (Maybe a pillow since I am going to start this project.)

Well, this was last minute blog.. Time to rest and get off the computer! Blessings;)

1 comment:

  1. how fun! i do not crochet-i am awful-but love it! xo

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails