Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things I'm Loving...

button2

Every couple of weeks I join up with some other ladies (mostly bloggers from New Zealand, whom I so would love to meet!)  and we share things we are loving. So good to stop, take a moment and reflect how thankful we are to God and the many blessings He has given! Then, pray and thank Him for 'em! :)  Won't you join us? Visit PaisleyJade and share the LOVE...

I am LOVING:
Celebrating Passover with special friends!  
Snap shot of Lamb, Bitter herbs, eggs, and mash potatoes
Hadassah first Passover
We ate in haste and the kids swam their little hearts out!
I caught these pictures of my children enjoying snippet of Oregon sun.
Elizabeth is using her new writing tablet and Lydia her own calendar.
Elijah holding his baby sister. She reminds me of him so much!
Look at those glowing ears!! ha ha ;)
my five babies
big brother 10, baby sister 9 months

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 
1 Thess 5:18


4 comments:

  1. I love those ears too! Bet they are delicious! hmmm nibbling my babies ears, sweet memories! Easter Blessings x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your photos. Love your Passover meal - amazing comparisons in it to Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kiddies look like they are having a blast in the pool... Love your blog - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! You look like you all had a wonderfull time and your pictures are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails