Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What a Trip!!!


I am still amazed that we drove across the United States with 5 kids 10 and under!

I am already laughing at the fun and stress it brought. It was a refining process like never before.

Word descriptions would include, but not limited too: Tears. Fighting. Hitting. "Shh"ing ("be quiet the baby is sleeping!!!"), Excitement. Boredom. Movies. Food. Rock Collecting. Eating. Sleeping. ect.

There were just a few times I thought I was going to loose my mind. Especially on the last day!! We all had enough.

We calculated about 55 hours in eight days. OH MY! (Plus a 4 day stop in IL, 2 day in OH, and 1 night in VA.. thank you all who hosted us.. it was very much treasured!)

Even though our van has been emptied it still has yet to be cleaned. We'll get there. House first. Van second.

Here are some of my fav snapshots. I am so happy to be blogging again. It feels normal. Can't wait to tell you all about North Carolina ;) OX



Oregon

Washington


Idaho


Visiting cousins in Chicago


Not sure what state...


West Virginia

North Carolina!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails