Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mama's Mission: July.. Back at it!

Mission of the Month
I am getting back on track. Slowly... but surely life is starting to feel normal again living in a new state.
I would say I did complete my Mission for May: "to clean house, organize, and get rid of stuff!"

Mission Accomplished
I had the biggest garage sale of my life and sold anything possible on Craigslist. We made almost $900. It covered some of our moving expenses.  Thank you Lord! ;)  It is strange though when you start unpack again, one questions themselves why they brought many things. I sure did.


I have almost completed Radical. I thought I would have hours upon hours driving across the country, but much of it was telling the kids to be quiet or entertaining Hadassah.  It has been an eye opening book. I recommend it %100!

Mission of the Month
Now on for the Month of July, since I skipped June:  My mission this month is to start homeschool and get a good two months in before our family visits at the end of August.  I have a few new books we are trying this year called Writing Strands and Spelling Workout. Let me know if you have tried them and what you think. They are relatively cheap, which is good for us!  The kids have been at VBS this week, so I have been trying to organize and throw out any Homeschool Books I don't need anymore. As the kids are getting older, I want to have less and less just laying around. Especially with our small house! 

I am also on a Mission to find two small bookshelf/ dressers. (Lord willing! I have been scanning Garage Sales and Thrift Stores) I need them for organizing library books and supplies.



Do you want to have a Monthly Mission? Link up with us!


 A man’s heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps. Proverbs 16:9



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails