Friday, July 1, 2011

Things I'm Loving...


"I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is." 


Life has slowed down for us considerably here in North Carolina. I am Loving our family time...

exploring new parks. ha!



feeding baby ducks

daddy and hadassah

Lydia wanted me to take a picture of these little Dragonflies

we challenged our kids to a game of Chinese Checkers one night after dinner. Dad smoked us. They were learning the patience of not wanting to quit. ;)

in slowing down, we are beginning to see their relationship grow. simply precious.
(yay! for Badminton. Sean and I have quite the competitions!)



ps. Here's how you can join in....
button2

3 comments:

  1. love this! JJ looks so much older with his haircut! And I love Sean's shirt, I need one! lol miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dragonfly is stunning! Love family time like this... funny doggy doo sign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like great family times, love the badminton idea, haven't played that for years, might drag it out

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails