Friday, July 22, 2011

Things I'm Loving...

button2

This little rose bush has come thousand of miles with us...
and the care instructions said it would be good in 50-60 degree weather!
Here it is thriving in 100 degrees plus. My husband and I love it.

What is even better: It was a Mothers Day gift and still growing. 


I can't post a Things I'm Loving blog without mentioning my lovely kiddos!
The keep me growing in the grace of God ;)
moowah!!!!ox


Come link up and browse around with us! I love meeting new people all over the world!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute blog..glad I found you. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - and such a funny last pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey JuRita,
    Were those flowers in your kitchen window here? I remember seeing them with 5 buds and thinking how you have 5 kids. I thought it would be pretty neat to take the flowers with you and plant them at your new home. Glad to see they made it...the flowers : ) God bless you guys! Love, Monica

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails