Sunday, July 31, 2011

USDA Loan (Part 2)

I know it seems as if we would have an answer by now, but not quite yet.

Someone viewed the house a day after we did.. Thus there are now two offers on the table. Our lender and realtor are doing some number crunching this weekend, to hopefully make our offer look better and maybe the seller we be led to chose ours.

It really is in Gods hands. He has the right home for us. I want to look for a "Plan B", but at this point it is "Trust Me"... as it always has been.

This is the verse I read in Psalm 62 yesterday morning considering all God has done in our life these past few months:



5 My soul, wait silently for God alone,
         For my expectation is from Him.
 6 He only is my rock and my salvation;
         He is my defense;
         I shall not be moved.
 7 In God is my salvation and my glory;
         The rock of my strength,
         And my refuge, is in God. 



He is truly the One I wait upon. Whether we get this home or not. Whether I stay here for another year, He knows. He knows my sitting down and my rising up. If all around us is crazy or life is full of pain, He is our stability... our strength.. our all.

To understand.. just read the previous post;) or better yet my Moving label.. (smile). 

God's peace and rest to you this Sunday!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails