Thursday, July 28, 2011

USDA Loan

Yes, its true. We are trying to buy a home. I know I just wrote a post about being all content in my small little home, but realized the other day it could take some time to find someone to fill our one year lease.

With that in mind I went ahead and listed it on craigslist to see if God my open a door because before we even looked at homes, this one needed to be rented. A..n...d.. He did it. A gal came and saw it out Monday and she would like it by the end of September. WOW!

Lets be real: Sean and I had a saving account, but we used the money to get out to the east coast.  This is were the USDA Loan comes in (United States Department of Agriculture).  We are able to get a home with %100 percent financing! Closing costs included!  It does have to be in a rural area, which is my husbands dream anyways :) Most of our area is considered rural too, except the current town we live.

All this to say we are looking a home today. It just went down 10,000 in price and we are PRAYING that this may be the home God has for us. It is a 4 bed 2 bath on almost an acre. We will be hopefully putting an offer in this morning. We did have a long lists of homes to see, but it was cut down because manufactured homes on acreage do not count on the loan.  Our list is very short to say the least, but God could have a plan of us finding a home that is not even listed! We'll see :)

Will you pray for us today?

Here is the verse I have been studying the past two days. I would love to blog about all that God has shown me through it soon...


But the God of all grace, who has called us to his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, 
after that you have suffered a while, 
make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you. 
1 Peter 5:10

even through 15 moves...



4 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys!!! I love watching your journey and know God has great plans for you! Praying always for you and yours J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. JuRita.. this is us right now. Girl, I'll pray for you..you pray for me. :)
    We found a house that they had come down another $10,000 on and it is a USDA Rural loan too. They are saying our close date will be around Aug 30 but with this type of loan it could take longer...our kids start school in the mist of it all, etc.. I so know where you are at. Whew.. love that verse..can't wait to be settled..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting time! Wow!! The pictures of all the white and red brick houses...so, so beautiful. I've always loved that look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hardwicks will be praying! Looks like there would be room for us to come visit...

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails