I felt like it took a mission just to get on here and write this blog! But here I am, ready to set some goals for August.
For July my Mission was:
- get a good two months in before our family visits at the end of August.
- trying to organize and throw out any Homeschool Books I don't need anymore.
- Mission to find two small bookshelf/ dressers. (Lord willing! I have been scanning Garage Sales and Thrift Stores) I need them for organizing library books and supplies.
I am happy to report:
- I have still have to get through August with homeschool and maybe September. We plan on schooling till family visits. Come soon Wendi!
- I did get rid of more books and it felt great. Even had a small garage sale. The girls made more money on their cookies than I did;).. but hey, it got us to purge the rest.
- And I found a side table at Goodwill for pens, color crayons, markers and homework the kids need in their reach. It was only $10.
- My midwife wants me to eat more protein. I will try to have eggs more at breakfast this month and maybe attend one of her yoga classes;)
- I am hoping to find a read through the bible chart for Elijah and Lydia. Today I was so aware how we have let this slip from our current routine.
- Thus, I want to read to all the kids more. Read the bible and fiction books. We check out so many library books I have plenty to read to them!
- Lastly, I get to do a movie review and it needs to be posted by August 8th! Check back!
So here I go.. Lets see how I do!
What to join us?
Link up with Mama Jenn.
It is so helpful to set goals even if they are small. :)