Monday, August 1, 2011

My Baby Turned One!


Happy Birthday to Little Hadassah Jean!!! I love her so much. 
She is our first reversal baby and home birth. 
I can't imagine life without her. She is going to be a wonderful big sister!
Our new nickname for her is "Sweet and Sour".
She is sweet then all the sudden, "whoa... here comes the attitude!" 


Here she is enjoying her first ever cupcake, clean up bath and presents from big sisters:







For You are my hope, O Lord GOD;
         You are my trust from my youth.
 By You I have been upheld from birth;
         You are He who took me out of my mother’s womb.
         My praise shall be continually of You. 
Psalm 71:5-6



2 comments:

  1. sweet! happy birthday!
    hope all is well with your cute family. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to little Hadassah! Where does the time go???

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails