Friday, October 14, 2011

Things I'm Loving...



"I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is."
Linking up with Paisley Jade ;)  



I am loving His great love toward me. Yesterday was hard. 
Today the wind blowing through the house reminds me of His mercy.



Our "Sweet and Sour" little girl.
She still screams when I change her diaper. 
I think Lydia took this picture.


Elijah my talented young artist is going to enter a drawing contest.
He is very excited to say the least. ;) 
If you check out the prize- anyone would!
We will keep you posted. 

My big brother's birthday was yesterday. 
He would have been 35.
 I miss him.
I am thankful for the time we had.



Join us and meet some new friends!!

button2


2 comments:

  1. I feel really sad reading this post - but you are so right it really is import to focus on the time together not the loss. God truly only lends us to each other doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heart goes out to you - I also miss my big brother (and only sibling). All my love to you and praying for God's peace and grace to cover you and lift you up. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails