Monday, February 6, 2012

Curly Girly!

My dear Hadassah has the cutest curls!!! I LOVE THEM!
All my kids at this age had a few, but I think hers are here to stay (I hope!)

I am learning now conditioner is very important. After nap/bedtimes they twist up in little dreadlocks and don't feel good getting brushed out!

I snapped photos the other night after a bath (just in case) they don't stick around after her first hair cut! 

{With baby due soon, I often get asked how old Hadassah is... and I usually "guess" because my brain feels like jello. For the record she is almost 19 months ;) What a cutie!}




Love you Dessie!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel had those same curls, until she was 4 or 5, then they slowly straightened out. Now she has a random corkscrew curl in the shorter hair at her neck or along her hairline, but I miss when she had a headful of them! And she wishes her hair were straighter since that's the style right now...and Isabel wishes she had curls since her hair is straight...which just goes to prove the grass is always greener!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute! I love Livi's curls as well. Oscar had them too but John wanted to cut them off at 1 year. Hers dread up as well....hmmmm I see her future hairstyle lol

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails