Friday, April 6, 2012

Crochet Bathroom Rug


This is my new project: a crochet bathroom rug from curtain panels! It is a very sturdy linen. I only had 3 panels... 4 would have been perfect. Thankfully was able to find more white linen at The Bins.

[Of course I must give credit where credit is due! I was inspired by Creative Jewish Mom, but found this pattern via google search. ]

I love making use of stuff we no longer need!

My next crochet projects? 
  • "Some-type of something" from a few of my old shirts. They almost feel too soft to be a rag rug... we'll see.
  • I almost have my Flowers in the Snow blanket done! Yay for spring!
  • Of course I had to start another blanket with my new yarn. It will be black, grey and white.
Any new projects you want to share? Please do! :)

Hope you have a wonderful Passover and blessed Easter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails