Friday, April 27, 2012

Thing's I'm Loving..

Things I'm Loving..
(Loving that I have two babies sleeping so I have a moment to share these with you!)


"I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is." 
linking w/ PaisleyJade


LEGO exhibit at Omsi!



quick creations..

Dad joining in a homeschool project
(even little Mottee!)


 taking time to watch the cattle

 tea time
 sibling love
 daddy's 32nd bday
love baby's face!
reading and snuggles before bedtime

button2






2 comments:

  1. My little guy would have been in Lego heaven with that exhibit...great family moments there. x

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails