Friday, June 22, 2012

JUNE! photo a day {day #13-21}

I miss regular blogging, but I committed to keeping up with posting these :) So here ya go! Many of you have seen them on my Facebook acct, but if not.. enjoy the glimpse into our life.  Sure does make the month fly by.
 day 13- ART
day 14- TIME
15 years ago

 day 15- YELLOW
 day 16- OUT AND ABOUT
slumber party at my brothers
 day 17- IN YOUR BAG
 day 18- SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU
six kids no dishwasher! :/
day 19- IMPERFECT
only owned them five months!
 day 20- FAV PHTO YOU'VE TAKEN
jason 2 years old
almost there!!!
the list
Happy weekend! ox





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that old photo of you two...I remember way back when you visited Calvary together as high school sweethearts:) we love you! Let us know when you are all up for a visit:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails