Thursday, June 7, 2012

Mama's Mission: JUNE

Mission of the Month

I decided not to have a list this month. 
If I can accomplish a few things on a big list, I must accomplish the ONE thing needed:
Read and study the word of God.
My mission is to print and start doing a Harvest Womens study again.

The enemy has a strong hold on my emotions right now. 
I fall quickly into a pit of despair and depression when my eyes are focused on 
my surroundings.
 My 850 sqft blog was humorous but in reality it is truly wearing on me.
In Christ I want to overcome.
My worship time has been through running, but I need the word of God desperately. 
and I am ignoring it...
I need to return to my first love.

You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You.
Trust in the Lord forever,
For in YAH, the Lordis everlasting strength.
Isaiah 26:3-4



If you are curious and to encourage myself, my missions for May were as follows..
 (I crossed out what I accomplished!) 
Mission Accomplished

Personal:
  • Keep reading the book, "Heaven" by Randy Alcorn (see "books I love" tab). I need to return it to the library and purchase my own!
  • Keep running 3 days a week.. and run the entire 5k on May 12th for CARDV. (I ran it last year, but had 8 months of running under my belt. This year I have only been training for 6 weeks.)
  • Finish converting all my velcro cloth diapers to snaps. Got the idea from this website! It only cost me $15 for the supplies at JoAnn's :)
  • Marriage:
  • Smile, hug, and try my best to have the house picked before my man comes home. 
  • Be more positive to his attention and show more lovins in return.
  • Pray together before we are in bed. Thus, helps not "falling asleep"while praying!
Parenting:
  • Finish reading the Hudson Taylor bio I started reading out loud to the kids. We are on chapter 6.
  • Found the Child Training Bible via Mama Jenn and it looks wonderful. I would like to purchase the supplies and get started.
  • Pray with my children individually more often. Maybe a different child everyday???
Homeschooling:
  • Plan, print and set aside work for each child before I have my "own chill time". I have been doing this the past few day while Sean gets homeschool/library books together. It has been fruitful.
  • Mail the AITC art contest drawings.
  • Make sure I sit down with Jason and Elizabeth everyday individually. 
Homemaking:
Ministry/ Family/Friends
  • Start a google/yahoo group for local families in our area or at least keep praying about it!
  • Look at June's calendar and schedule fellowship/family time. We have May completed.
  • Write my new Pen Pal in Idaho! :)

Please join us if you can! Just click on the Mama's Mission above for more information :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails