Tuesday, July 3, 2012

JUNE! photo a day {day # 22-30}


whew! we made it :)
I won't be participating in the July photo a day,
 but I am sure I will try it again in the fall!
hope you enjoyed the photos.
I did!
oh and btw: I didn't photograph the last to subjects 
Sean was camping with the boys and had the camera :)
day 22- FROM A HIGH ANGLE
mordecai and daddy
day 23- MOVEMENT
yes it is a swarm of bees!
day 24- ON YOUR MIND
"life" 17 years of journals
day 25- SOMETHING CUTE
hadassah!
day 26- WHERE YOU SHOP
day 27- BATHROOM
as real as it gets. me: no makeup
 day 28- ON THE SHELF
all my gerber babies :-)



1 comment:


  1. Hah! They are too good. They looks so very beautiful, I like them. they make me want to read your article even more! thanks!cheapest runescape gold, buy cheap rs gold.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails