Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Cry

"God often does extricate us, because His mercy endureth forever; but if we had only waited first to see the unfolding of His plans, we should never have found ourselves landed in such an inextricable labyrinth; and we should never have been compelled to retrace our steps with so many tears of shame. Wait, patiently wait!--- FB Meyer (Steams in the Desert)"


I lay it all before you now
I'm breaking down, Im crying out 
I need your grace 
I need your help, Oh Lord 

I lay it all before you now 
I'm breaking down, Im crying out 
I need your grace 
I need your help, Oh Lord 

Oh Lord what can I do? 
I just want to serve you 
I just want to see you glorified 
Oh Lord what can I say? 
I just want to serve you 
Please take my life 
This is my cry 

I will not stay here anymore 
I'm not the way I was before 
I need your strength 
I need your help, Oh Lord 

I will not stay here anymore 
I'm not the way I was before 
I need your strength 
I need your help, Oh Lord 

Oh, take my hands 
Take this voice, use them 
Oh, take my life 
Written on your hands 


This is my cry.
I pray friends you are encouraged and know you are not alone.



Beautiful Thursdays




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails