Friday, August 24, 2012

God I am Here {my guest post @ Beautifully Rooted}

I have been broken and thrown into the refiners fire.
(Not from death or physical pain, but an emotional toll...a constant "i quit God. I am done." attitude.)
I've been married 12 years to a wonderful husband who thinks the world of me and six beautiful children who daily look beyond my frail flesh.

Yet why am I bitter towards God? 
Why do I resist the chastening that is ever present in my life?...


Read more here 
at



Many thanks to the Lovely Ladies at Beautifully Rooted,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing with such authenticity. I have experienced some of what you have through divorce.........my faith remains so beautifully rooted in Him and I am definitely working on my anger and forgiveness toward others. I really enjoyed your post and I am praying for you, dear sister in Christ.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails