Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Our Finds: Thrift Gift Exchange!

I love thrift shopping.
I love blogging.
And love meeting new friends.

I was up for the challenge to find Ashlie the perfect gift!
So wish I had a picture of the necklace I found her! It was beautiful :D

This is what she sent me. It was perfect. I was all smiles! Thank you Ashlie. You are a blessing.



Here is the link up! Check out all the goodies these lovely ladies found for each other!
a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut


This exchange is over but I have another fun one you should join with me!!


Blogging time is over.
In Him,

2 comments:

  1. omgsh, that big hug mug.
    i want it.
    so awesome that you got it. and so jealous. hahaha. :)

    thanks for joining the mug swap and spreading the word :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you like your package! I just knew you would like it! I'll be doing a post soon about my package; I'll include pics!!

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails