Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mama's Mission Continues...{i am not a beth moore fan}


I skipped sharing what my mission was last month.
It didn't change from July: The WORD of God.

Recently, I have been grieved of my lack of devotion. Well, grieved for the past few months. The sad part is I can see it affecting how much I am reading to my kids too.
I want to read and poor into them all the more with this new season of life we are starting.
Shame on me if I don't. I have no excuse.
I try to excuse reading to them because I haven't been reading myself.
If I read to them I will hear the word too.
Want to know how desperate I am?
I am going to do a Beth Moore study. I said it.
If you know me well enough (I am assuming you don't) I am not a Beth Moore fan.
At.
All.
Sorry to burst your bubble if you are. I have always come to the conclusion when doing her studies- I don't like my "bible time" to be spent reading "Beth Moore thoughts".
Ahhh...  my pride.
Not to mention, even my daughter saw a video of hers and asked, "why is that lady yelling so much?"
She is passionate to say the least.

So with that being said...My bible time is pretty much non existent right now. Why not try Beth Moore again.

Are you in the same boat? Do you want to be part of a study with me? I am open to meeting up locally.
I will be joining Beautifully Rooted for online updates.
Thanks to Carly and Heather for opening this up.
We'll see how I do!

linking with Mama Jenn
Mission of the Month

Peace and love,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails