Friday, December 14, 2012

Wet Ones "Sticky Situation" Contest!

Mothers have many stories of their little ones making messes. Through the years I have become more and more "chill" when it comes to messy kids. One has to except kids WILL GET messy.

When Lydia was 2 years old, I called my sister crying because she put a ton of vasaline in her hair! Haha.. I laugh now,  I must have been hormonal!  It did prove to be very difficult to get out! Her hair stayed greasy for weeks.. :/

My favorite one of Elizabeth was when she covered herself with mud in the backyard.. wearing brand new clothes.

Jason manage to find a tub of margarine on the dinner table without us noticing when he was two. Of course by our fourth we were taking pictures.

Here is one of my favorite Hadassah moments. ;) It must be a two year old thing!





Truth be told, clean up is necessary!

Wet Ones is giving us the opportunity to share all of the Sticky Situations we have found ourselves in and tips on how to deal with them through their Facebook Contest! Simply log on and share your story and tips, and you can be entered to win an iPad Mini or Six Flags Tickets!



I just entered, it doesn’t take long at all, here’s the link to enter on Facebook: Wet Ones Sticky Situation Contest. Hurry, contest ends December 28th!




(I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Wet Ones. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails