Thursday, June 13, 2013

Blueberry Picking

so cute!

Life at the Buckout Home is moving forward.

I have been keeping my eye daily on Cherry Point Garage Sales, for any small needs we have. Must say I scored a free couch! (It is like a smaller local version of Craigslist.) Last week I responded to free bag of girls clothes all my girls ages. Thought it wouldn't hurt for Hadassah to have more play clothes.

Seeing that God knows what we need before we ask- the lady who was giving them away was a homeschool mom of 6. I smiled as we corresponded via text messaging. When we lived here before I had the hardest time trying to connect with other moms.  And waalaa- by the end of the conversation she had inviting me to come with her blueberry picking.  I ended up meeting many other mom and even found a ("very laid back" thank you Lord!) Keepers group for the girls. Another mom mentioned some volunteering opportunities for Elijah.

It was a sweaty, fun time. Yes, I was out of the house with all six kids by 8:15am! Props to the Morris Family Farm who let about eight homeschool families on their farm. The first farm turned away our field-trip size group, even though a mom confirmed! What was with that?! They could have made a good buck. I think all our vans scared them.

Well, the pool is up and as been a blessing. Todays real feel temp is 105.
Speaking of blessing, I am joining a small womans study group for the summer. I am sooooo ready to have a night studying the word again!

Besides the stress of finically getting our life in order..
If I keep my eyes upward I am starting to settle in. :)
Our home is feeling like home again with each passing day.
More to come.
Love you all,





love how this one shows all the vans!


 he like squishing them in his fingers. :)



Psalm 121

I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?
My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.

He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.

The Lord shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.
The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore.

2 comments:

  1. Love this Psalm...God proves it out continually, yes? My heart rejoices with the rest and comfort you are receiving from HIM :) Love you Buckout Family! ~The Matthews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautifully things are going for you! I love that pic of all the vans too, i am glad to hear that you are getting connected there and getting all settled. You are missed and loved here. The LORD shall supply all your needs. :-) thaisha

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails