Tuesday, January 14, 2014

35 Weeks, He will Carry Me

He will feed His flock like a shepherd;
He will gather the lambs with His arm,

And carry them in His bosom,

And gently lead those who are with young.

Isaiah 40:11
I am literally "with young"- 35 weeks with my 7th child. I would love for the Holy Spirit to lift all the weight off my belly, but God will do that in due time. This little one moves like crazy (very similar to their big sister Elizabeth).  :)

I cannot say it is easier this time around. I am still able to lay on my side at night, which is a huge blessing. I was not able to with my first 5 kids because my pelvic pain was too much to bear. In my mind, I could have baby right now. I can feel those emotions pressing me. I held on to the verse today, that He will not give me more than I can handle. I daydream often of those first moments with baby. I love meeting my precious newborns face to face..... God help me through these last weeks.

No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
1 Cor 10:13

As far as body goes, I have only gained 20 lbs.. yay! Not that I am worried, but it does make after baby recovery easier. My midwife recently had me buy ChlorOxgen to build my red blood cells. I can tell the difference. It has helped with energy and my breathing ability. I am still keeping to my Trim Healthy Mama diet (as much as possible) and will continue with more effort after baby.

Only 4 weeks, 5 days to go- so to speak. I fear I don't have anymore room to grow! ;)
Only by His Grace,

Hadassah fell the other day. She commented, "I took a picture of her broken tooth." 
It is not broken, but definitely bruised and moved back some. She is adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails