Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Crochet Happenings {36/37 weeks, 25 days to go!}

With our planned Ohio birth there is only so much pregnancy nesting I can do.
I had a very similar post 2 years ago (Crochet Happenings 36 Weeks) when pregnant with Mordecai. Thank goodness I am not working on the same projects!!...lol.

What started as a catch-all-left-over-yarn throw blanket as now been claimed by Jason. I had fun making this treasure for him. He didn't seem to mind random colors and it is extremely heavy and warm. :)
I made the girls headbands for Christmas and Elizabeth's did not fit properly. :( I came up with this design today so she is ready for our trip to Ohio. We are going to be in COLD shock. Maybe it will induce labor? Anyways, she looked absolutely adorable! Lydia put her hair in curlers last night which went perfectly with the headband.
Since we are waiting to see if it is a little Buckout boy or girl, I found some extra baby yarn and made these simple blankies. :) In the past when the kids come to meet their new little sibling they'll know right away the sex of because of the color of the blanket. The big name reveal with come later!
Well, I am more than ready. Pray for a speedy delivery :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails