Thursday, February 27, 2014

Welcome Priscilla June!

Our sweet baby girl~
Priscilla June Buckout
Born February 18th, 2014
@5:21pm
7lbs 8oz

She was born only two days after her brothers 2nd birthday! She is our 7th baby and our 3rd reversal baby. I hope to write out her birth story soon. It was very different from all my other labors. Not worse, just different.
Yet, we are so thankful to have her in our arms! 
She is delicate and peaceful little girl.
Thank you again for your love and prayers!

"Upon you I have leaned from before my birth;
you are he who took me from my mother's womb.
My praise is continually of you."
Psalm 71:6
Holding her big sister Elizabeth's hand who was there for her birth.

Cuddling with Mommy.

The first smile I captured on camera this week.

Mommy's crochet sock made just for her!


In Him,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails