Thursday, October 9, 2014

Huggies® Snug & Dry Diapers and Huggies Natural Care® Wipes @ Your Local Target!!

First, many thanks Mom Central for Huggies and Target opportunity-

“I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central for Huggies and Target. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.”




For many big families, saving money is a MUST. Yes, I did try the cloth diapers. I still have them, but due to not having a clothes line and the humidity of North Carolina the "up keep" on cleaning was not worth it.

I still have two kiddos in diapers, thus we change many diapers per day! A few months ago we were purchasing the generic brand diapers for day and night time diapers for bed was too much brain work. Generic brands left us with more changes- more often.

Our "go to" brand: Huggies® Snug & Dry Diapers. 
Two boxes.
Two sizes and done for the month.
Seriously, no squishy mess and no leaking for up to 12 hours.

Which is awesome because Sean and I often found ourselves looking at our 2 year old in the morning, "Uh.. is he still in his night time diaper????" Whoops!

This week the girls and I took a little shopping trip to Target and bought Huggies® Snug & Dry Diapers size 3 and Huggies Natural Care® Wipes.  By the pictures you can tell Priscilla loved her shopping experience! ;)

I wish our Target was closer. It is at least a 30 minute drive so we don't go too often. YET...
Moms, have you seen Target.com has a new subscription program??? Check it out here.  I have not tried it yet, but you can schedule automatic diaper delivery to your home with free shipping! Hello!? It is on my do to list! One less thing I have to remember to purchase among the hundreds of items I buy for our large family.

Huggies® Snug & Dry Diapers diapers are soft, slim fitting, and with Priscilla crawling around like never before- they stay in place. Moisture stays away from the skin and she has not had one diaper rash.



Through 13 years of babies and toddlers the only wipes I use are Huggies Natural Care® Wipes.
No, I am not saying this just because I received samples. I love their wipes!!!

(My secret- Because they are so thick, (for small messes) I will use only half a wipe!! I know, I said it, yes I rip them in half. lol. I have tried many other brands and they just don't do the trick. No poo is getting through these wipes either!)

I know this may sound silly, but their tubs really hold up too. They even come in different designs. Lydia was so excited because at my last baby shower I finally got a new refill tub. I had my for two years!

Loved these cute Clutch 'n' Clean cases when we were at Target. My girls felt I was branching out in style ;)

Of course Huggies Natural Care® Wipes are handy for all kinds of messes and very convenient!! What mom doesn't deal with muddy hands, greasy peanut butter faces??? Today- it was baby prunes all over the face! Even if you don't have babies around the house, Huggies Wipes are great for even quick table/ bathroom cleanups, cleaning those hard to reach spots in the car or even dusting around the home.

Huggies® Snug & Dry Plus Diapers and Huggies Natural Care® Wipes
You can also follow Huggies on Twitter @Huggies and
join the millions who LIKE them on Facebook! 



Keeping it real,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails