Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Clearasil Daily Clear® Oil-Free Daily Face Wash & Ultra Rapid Action Daily Gel Wash {Family Product Review!}

Many thanks- “I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of InfluenceCentral for Clearasil. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.”


About a month ago, I kindly asked my eldest two children if they would be willing to be my guinea pigs for a blog review. In a polite way I told them it was Clearasil® and its purpose. They were willing- Of course they were more concerned of me posting pictures of their faces on my blog! :) They are sweet kids.

Neither of them have very intense acne, but just the beginning stages. We had two products to choose from Clearasil Daily Clear® Oil-Free Daily Face Wash & Ultra Rapid Action Daily Gel Wash. Both Elijah and Lydia (13 and 12 years) tried out both face washes for about a month.

Clearasil Daily Clear® Oil-Free Daily Face Wash is dermatologist tested and is formulated to give clearer skin within 12 hours. Both Elijah and Lydia preferred the Clearasil Gel over the Face Wash which is also dermatologist tested, but made with a moisturizer and promotes clearer skin over a process of four weeks. They found (for their skin) the best results we achieved using the Ultra Rapid Action Daily Gel Wash at most 2 times a week.
The gel was their favorite because it really did clear up all their red patches!

Our kids are not in sports, but Clearasil Daily Clear® Oil-Free Daily Face Wash definitely would be good choice for those teens in a constant busy life style. For them personally, it was a good reminder to keep up on personal hygiene! Lydia loved having her own special face wash. What girls don't? I know it will benefit her all the more when she is wearing make up, but that is for later! ;)

You can find more about all of Clearasil products on their official website. They have a skin care guide (#upyourgame), information on what causes acne, and special offers.

Would you like to try Clearasil® Daily Clear® or Clearasil Ultra® for FREE? 
Click here for a rebate up to $8.99!!

Many thanks to Clearasil and Influence Central for this opportunity! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails