Saturday, December 27, 2014

Foxbrim's 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil {Product Review!}


Have you ever heard of Argan Oil? I had absolutely no clue what it was made from and I am so glad I found it!

Argan Oil originates from Morocco. It is a plant oil "produced from the kernels of the argan tree (Argania spinosa L.) and world-wide, it's gaining a reputation both as an ingredient in high-end, personal-care products and as a heart-healthy gourmet product."


About Foxbrim's 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil:

PERFECTLY Radiant Skin and Silky-Salon Hair - What Could Be BETTER?

Foxbrim's 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil is the pure and absolutely NATURAL solution to your skin and hair problems!
  • Unbelievably Lightweight and Easily absorbs into face, hair, skin and nails. 
  • Extremely Fresh and Long-Lasting. 
  • Organic Certified & Triple Extra Virgin - no preservatives, chemicals or artificial fragrances used.
The #1 Choice for a REASON! Foxbrim's Argan Oil is the "secret" solution to the most common skin and hair issues you face every single day. You won't find a more complete, enriching and yet delicate moisturizer. Abundant in fatty acids, vitamin E and natural anti-oxidants, there's simply no comparison when it comes to a nutrient-rich natural moisturizer.

#arganoil

Our Review On Foxbrim's Argan Oil:

  • First of all, I had no other brand to compare it to, but it really is an amazing product. 
  • We tried it on Elijah's excema and there was a definite softening of the skin. 
  • I used it in place of my existing face moisturizer and had excellent results. Don't picture putting olive oil on your skin. Argan Oil goes on very "clean" feeling, leaving your skin very refreshed. 
  • I am not disciplined enough to put it on my dry feet daily, but wish I would!
  • My favorite use was on the hair! I only had to use a few drops when brushing out Hadassah's tangles. It was great on my own hair after blow drying. It took care of my frizzy fly aways!
  • I also enjoyed the sweet slightly nutty aroma.
The only downfall I experienced was the dropper container. Not my favorite. Wish I could use it out of a pump, but that was just because I was using it all the time. The kids did not always put it away correctly either... but that is expected. It won't keep me from purchasing it in the future though!

Foxbrim's 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil can be purchased through Amazon. It has a 4.8 of a 5 star rating. We completely recommed it!



What others are saying:

Keeping it real,


"Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: 'Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonial in Advertising.'"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails