Monday, March 16, 2015

Quality Source Magnetic Screen Door {Product Review!!}



I had so much fun doing this review. By far my favorite! Lol.
Last summer I was really was resisting purchasing a screen door. The are expensive!! But I really wanted the extra light and fresh air in the living room without the BUGS. 

Honestly, I was so excited to review Quality Source Magnetic Screen Door. It was perfect timing because the weather is finally changing. 

I thought I was going to be disappointed when I open the package because... well, there was not much too it, not even instructions. So I didn't mess anything up- I called on my dear hubby. How hard could it be!? The velcro is self adhesive and only took a few minutes, not seconds. ;)

Also, our doorway was a little smaller in width, so we overlapped the top a bit.

What I loved about the Magnetic Screen Door:

  • installation went quick, but recommend not installing it on a windy day! ;)
  • it actually closes on its own! there is a magnetic strip down the middle.
  • can remove it easy and store away when needed. 
  • velcro holds screen door well in place on all edges
  • the animals can come in and out (the chickens are not smart enough so it keeps them out! yay!)
  • -so far- good on the bugs, but it is really too early to tell. I am pretty sure it will keep flies out, not sure about those nasty mosquitos!




Domo approves too!

Tada! I am happy.


curiosity of children
Jack being obedient

Quality Source Photo Example

ha ha! You will NOT enter.

Sizes can fit to any door.

Like I said, the packaging through me off for a second, but overall a great screen door!
You can purchase yours on Amazon!

Keeping it real,
Disclosure of Material Connection: I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

1 comment:

  1. so awesome! screen doors are such a blessing in any place that has bugs!!

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from you! have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails