Thursday, June 18, 2015

Baby #8 ?? First Response Pregnancy Test {Product Review!}

First things first: I participated in a Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for First Response. I received product samples as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation. Many thanks!
I know you won't read the rest of my review- unless I tell you what the results are to my First Response Pregnancy Test!!!  

Drum roll please......
......


We are NOT Pregnant. 

This is my second pregnancy test review this year and by far First Response surpasses the other! 
I can assure you of my 14 years of pregnancy (from doctor visits, cheap dollar store tests, and even digital types) First Response Pregnancy Tests are the nicest I have ever used! 

I know ladies- sometimes it is easy to use cheap pregnancy tests because you want them fit your budget, but if you feel like treating yourself (and you should!) these tests have a perfect womanly design and are WELL WORTH IT (costing $8.99 - $15.99) . 

I first noticed the shape was completely different, but the curve design is amazing and very wide tip
makes "aiming" easy with no mess AT ALL.

There is no awkward clean up, especially if you are wanting to keep it a surprise for your family.
(For example,  hmmm... why is she taking so long in the restroom?)

If you are considering buying a test for the first time ever, this is also a great brand to start with!

Unfortunately,  with my first I never had the joy of finding out on my own. When I was at a yearly OBGYN appointment, the doctor thought "maybe" I was expecting and got my permission to do a urine sample. It was positive :) 

Speed up 14 years later- this time I tested (on my own and one day early) with First Response Pregnancy Test, but ~whoops~ saw Aunt Flo before I even got to read the test. (:/ Bummer, but I am thankful.)  I am not sure if in this is the season of life God has planned for Baby #8.

Good thing... Each package comes with two tests, so if I get curious in the upcoming month(s) I have a very nice Pregnancy Test on hand.



About First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test and all its Benefits:
  • Comfort Sure Design Features
  • Cutting-edge curved shape designed to fit a woman’s hand
  • 50% wider tip
  • Longer handle
  • Retail Value: $8.99 - $15.99
  • FDA approved
  • Designed to detect all relevant forms of urinary hCG at anytime during your pregnancy
  • Detects Pregnancy as early as 6 days!
  • Easy-to-read in 3 minutes or less and 99% accurate
  • Two pink line positive test anytime of day
  • Pricing and Availability
  • Available at all stores near you!

Keeping it real,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails